A group that focuses on Oracle Applications users and helps the community stay informed about Oracle Application roadmaps, options of transitioning to the latest technologies, and educational opportunities while promoting networking with their community peers. Helping our members prepare for the future by helping them understand different paths of adoption of such technologies.
Training Day - July 18, 2018
Enjoy a day of education designed for and by Oracle application users who represent the complete Oracle portfolio. Network with your peers, make connections, and share experiences.
Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Time: 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM (MDT)
Place: Oracle DTC Campus 7604 E Technology Way, Denver, CO 80237
- Technical Essentials for Running Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud
- Foundational Concepts in Security and Controls in the ERP Cloud
- Beyond the Performance Review: liberate your Culture and Talent with the Fusion Talent Management Suite
- E-Business Suite R12.2.X Upgrade & Maintenance on Windows Platform - Lessons Learned
- Transformation of HR System - PeopleSoft to HCM Cloud
Note: Lunch will be provided
Call for Presentations and Sponsors
The Colorado Oracle Users Group is accepting submissions for Presenters and Sponsors for our next membership event.